Wisdom Rising: Divine and Diverse – Awaken the Empowered Feminine Within: A Women’s Retreat
With Lopön Chandra Easton, Karla Jackson-Brewer, Alejandra Siroka, M.A. and Ranjini George
May 24 - 28, 2018
You have engaged in meditation, yoga or mindfulness practices and enjoyed a deep level of self-connection, relaxation and ease. Yet, you find it challenging to integrate your inner experiences on the cushion or mat into the current daily expressions of divisiveness, bigotry and violence in our country. You may feel unsure about what to do and may even feel powerless.
There is an inner knowing that tells you, you are needed at this time in history. It is true, you are needed in your divine feminine form as an agent of compassion, power and clarity. You are needed as an awake being who can integrate your spiritual practices into the important conversations we need to have around issues of race, privilege and oppression.
Through guided meditations, dharma talks, yoga, dance, generative writing, and conscious communication inquiry you will awaken the enlightened feminine within you at the three aspects of your being: body, speech and heart/mind.
Come to this women’s retreat to
- Embody the wisdom of the Mandala of the Enlightened Feminine, a practice developed by Lama Tsultrim Allione. This is a core practice in the Wisdom Rising movement that Lama Tsultrim founded.
- Find your authentic voice and expression to raise awareness and mindfulness to engage in healing conversations about shared power and acceptance.
- Compassionately uncover your own unseen issues around race, privilege, oppression, and authority
- Transform obstacles into the path through Feeding Your Demons®
- Know yourself through the powerful practice of journaling and generative writing. As you come closer to your authentic self, you will unlock your creativity and learn ways of telling your story.
- Develop strategies and an action plan to take this work into your life and the world
Together, we can walk the world embodying our feminine power and stand up for equality, compassion and understanding!
The Tibetan Healing practice of Chöd will be offered as a healing ceremony. Those who know the Namkhai Norbu Chöd, please bring your practice materials.
Please bring comfortable clothes for movement practices and meditation.
This retreat is open to all who identify as women.
Suggested Dana: $150-$200