||Are you looking to deepen your practice and connection to the lineages here at Tara Mandala? Are you feeling it is time to offer your gifts in service to the Dharma and conduct meaningful work connected to your path?
We are excited to announce that we are accepting applications for a full-time resident position at Tara Mandala, as IT Manager. We are seeking an individual who will be a contributing member to a vibrant work environment and thriving contemplative community.
IT Manager – Job requirements:
- Maintain internet and network functionality.
- Reset routers and switches as necessary, contact ISPs with any technical issues and outages.
- Manage network with Cisco Meraki equipment and cloud based control panel.
- Add new users, emails and calendar links, sharing and privileges.
- Software upgrades and maintenance for existing computers.
- Write proposals for new equipment and software and submit to Executive Director for board approval.
- Order and install new software/Operating systems and install new equipment to network.
- Manage email accounts/groups.
- Manage and maintain Lama Tsultrim’s computer systems in house and cabin (Satellite, Cellular data and DSL).
- Attend staff and admin meetings.
- Document all passwords and network changes and compile a manual for future IT staff.
- Graphics, A/V and web support for large projects.
For this position, we are seeking candidates who:
- Have a deep devotion to Lama Tsultrim Allione and feel a calling to serve the vision of Tara Mandala in a greater way.
- Have a sincere interest in both practicing dharma and learning how to bring their practice off the cushion and into their lives.
- Want to work in a contemplative work environment that is also connected to your spiritual path and desire to live in a Dharma Community.
- Embody the following competencies: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Intuition, Resilience, and Positive Outlook.
- A passion for facilitating others’ learning and growth.
- Want to grow as a leader and be part of the next amazing phase of Tara Mandala’s vast vision.
To apply, please follow the link below to fill out a job application form and tell us a little more about yourself.
Job Application Link – Please Click here
For more information or questions, please email Ide Hejlskov at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Many blessings on your path,