Are you looking to deepen your practice and connection to the lineages here at Tara Mandala? Are you feeling it is time to offer your gifts in service to the Dharma and conduct meaningful work connected to your path? We are excited to announce that we are accepting applications for Living Dharma Volunteer (LDV) and Full-time resident positions at Tara Mandala.
For more information about LDV, please click here. Regarding Full-time resident positions, we are seeking individuals to fill the roles of Audio/Visual Manager, Assistant Land & Facilities Manager and Retreat Season Cooks. Successful applicants will be welcomed as contributing members to a vibrant work environment and thriving contemplative community.
For these positions, we are seeking candidates who:
- Have a deep devotion to Lama Tsultrim Allione and feel a calling to serve the vision of Tara Mandala in a greater way.
- Have a sincere interest in both practicing Dharma and learning how to bring their practice off the cushion and into their lives.
- Want to work in a contemplative work environment that is also connected to your spiritual path and desire to live in a Dharma Community.
- Embody the following competencies: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Intuition, Resilience, and Positive Outlook.
- A passion for facilitating others’ learning and growth.
- Want to grow as a leader and be part of the next amazing phase of Tara Mandala’s vast vision.
Job requirements – Assistant Land & Facilities Manager:
- An understanding of building systems, maintenance procedures, and general construction practices.
- Regular maintenance activities will include routine check up of boiler, water filtration and water pumping systems. Maintenance of wooden structures including light carpentry and painting. Trash removal and winter snow removal.
Job requirements – Audio/Visual Manager:
- Recording, Archiving, and Production of works. Capturing high quality recordings, archiving them, and making high quality audio and video productions. Filming would be for retreats at Tara Mandala, and sometimes special events and webcasts.
- Soundboard operation at Tara Mandala events. Amplifying retreats as needed.
- Ability to organize video offerings for our YouTube Channel. Presenting Dharma teachings and current events at Tara Mandala. Please view our YouTube channel here.
- Knowledge of, and ability to create audio Podcasts.
- Teachings Archive Library: Work in conjunction with the library to make select Dharma archived teachings available to Tara Mandala staff, LDV, and visitors.
- Webcasts (in collaboration with Online Programs). We currently host our webcasts with Ustream.
To apply, please follow the link below to fill out a job application form and tell us a little more about yourself.
Job Application Link – Please click here
For more information or questions about LDV or available positions, please email Ide Hejlskov at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Many blessings on your path,