In July 2016, Tara Mandala inaugurated its library, located in our beautiful Trikaya Temple. We are so grateful for our generous donor, Marco Spinner, and our Librarian, Jampa Dhadak Acharya, who have brought the library to fruition. The Tara Mandala Library gives our community access to a wealth of literature and houses traditional Tibetan Buddhist texts that will be translated over the coming years.
The collection includes but is not limited to the following texts:
- Lhasa Kangyur (Teachings of the Buddha)
- Nyingma Tantras
- Collected works of Longchen Rabjam
- Collected works of Ju Mipham
- Collected works of Marpa Lotsawa and Milarepa
- Mind Training
- Collected works of H.H. the Dalai Lama
- Collected works of Lama Tsultrim Allione
- Collected works of Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche
- Buddhist Psychology, Yoga, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Psychology, Science, Health care, and more…
May it be an invaluable resource to all!